Step 2 - Pricing a Property
The price of a property is one of the most important considerations that a potential buyer considers when looking at a property for sale...
- The preparation and review of a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) is included in every real estate listing our office handles. A CMA is useful in determing a property's pricing strategy
- Recommendation of various inspection reports before beginning a marketing campaign and their effect on pricing
- A Seller's Cost Sheet will be provided to every seller outlining approximate costs of the sale
- The provision of market updates formatted to best suit your needs, including -
- Comparable properties new to the market.
- Recent comparable property sales.
- Comparable property price reductions.
- Comparable property's expiring or that have been cancelled.
- Information and feedback from other agents and propspective buyers
- Outline your options and make recommendations based on market conditions and your personal situation.
- Advice about your options as they relate to current market conditions and your personal situation
- Pricing strategy review when needed